Monday, April 5, 2010

perfect wedges!

case of the mondays? hope these shoes brighten your day!


mossimo patina wedge
found here

truth? i bought the jessica simpson shoes that i featured in my very first monday feature. however, i quickly realized that even though they were gorgeous shoes and well crafted, comfortable heels, i have nowhere to wear them and they're not practical to keep. i reluctantly returned them. but the next day, i was at target and finally tried these cute wedges on. i saw a more expensive pair of wedges online that i loved (found here) but they didn't even have the color i wanted. i saw these on gigi's site and finally decided to try them on in person. i'm so glad i did. these shoes are more practical for my wardrobe and i think they're great quality for the price! good job, tarjay! these can function as a nude shoe but they are a bit gray-ish. i'm usually a 6.5 in general and in target shoes but i sized up to a 7 because it gave me a bit more room. if you're looking for a great wedge for this summer - this is it!

WOULD YOU ROCK THESE SHOES?

15 comments:

Taj Acosta said...

They look really comfy, and I love the neutral color. I would definitely wear these! Great blog doll ;) xoxo
www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

Rosie Unknown said...

I don't know, despite the heel height, I find that they look a bit grammaish to me. Not really my style :P

veronicaa said...

Absolutely!!!
They look straight off the Burberry runway!
You could wear them with some neutral coloured socks and a bubble skirt :)
Xoxo Veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

PS - I'm following you!

hiyaluv said...

Those shoes are so cute! I can think of several outfits to wear with this right now! Thanks luv:)
smiles,
gina

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

those are really cute, I would wear them!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Oh definitely, I love wedges and this one has a cute design. xoxo

Josie said...

These are so pretty! Might have to pick up a pair...
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

E said...

I need a good pair of wedges. I would love those in black.

www.majormusthaves.com said...

They are cute.

gigiofca said...

I rock! Have these and love them. They work as a nude. Oh, duh. Just saw that you gave me link love regarding these. *lol*

I like your blog redesign. :-)

Andie said...

woohoo go tarjayyyy!! :D:D:D

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

Those are really cute!

Maddy said...

Like the color on these! But I'm so clumsy when it comes to wearing wedges!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh Tiffany I almost bought those at Target the other day - they are gorgeous! I may just have to go back and snag a pair!! :)

Wanderlusting said...

If they were a TINY bit lower in the heel, yes, I would snap them up in a second. I'll be a Target in a week though, so I'll still look (ironically it's when the Cynthia Vincent collection hits!)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com