Tuesday, February 9, 2010

we interupt conversation hearts for a faux fix...


I hate to interupt the conversation hearts series, but I had to share a super fabulous faux fix with my readers.

The coco bag is undeniably one of the most coveted bags. But on the upwards of $850+, it most likely doesn't fit into your budget.

I was thrilled when I emailed american chic and found out they were working on finding a similiar style. Its now available for preorder HERE..and you can bet that I'm snagging one!

Check out today's conversation hearts guest post by clicking here or scrolling below! Have a fabulous day, darlings! Xo

those STUDS! <3

9 comments:

gigiofca said...

I love those studs!

betz said...

the last purse is super cool!

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Style, She Wrote said...

Love the studs!

Marz said...

Wow, this bag is really nice!
ps, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, they made my day!
-Marz

Alyson Blaire said...

ah fabulous! i've loved that wang bag for months, but got the donna hobo instead. thanks for the tip!

xx
alyson

culture-and-couture.blogspot.com

The Fashion Bloggess said...

very cute blog! love it and now am bookmarking it :) hope you can stop by mine sometime xox

ARANXA. said...

i seriously would love to have that bag..but its so darn expensive!
i love it tho
xo,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

Nina said...

Oh my, thank you for the link!

Catherine said...

nice, thank yooou !
xx

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com