Monday, February 22, 2010

mischa, mischa, mischa!

um...have i been living under a rock? because i did not know mischa barton had a handbag line out. i do remember maybe hearing that she was coming out with one but i didn't know that it was actually out...

i first saw it on celebrity chic and haaaad to google to find some more of her bags! from a quick search, i found the official website for them which has the biggest selection. asos also has some of her bags.

mischa CLEARLY still has fabulous style. i've always had a liking to her. here are some of my favorites (and seriously...why are most of the ones i love out of stock?!)

pyramid bowler
found here 

although it says sold out, it also says style coming soon. i wonder which it is. either way, this bag is right up my alley. i am mildly (read: extremely) obsessed with studs. this would be the perfect addition to my closet.

 
ila birkin
found here

i love the color of this bag! the style is really nice too. i especially adore the padlock detail.

lyla clutch
found here

confession: i own many clutches but rarely wear them. my favorite is a dooney and bourke clutch that i splurged on a few years ago. it was from the hayden panettiere line. i love it and i bought the basic black. i think this aqua color is perfect for the summer!

siena bowler
found here

i think this bag has a high end feel to it. i love it in black, but it looks fabulous in the other color as well.

 
cassidy double handled tote
found here

i love the mischa barton logo, which you can clearly see on this tote. i think this style/color combination is perfect for the spring and summer!

  
pyramid clutch
found here

omg, more studs. clearly, mischa knows my weaknesses. LOVE LOVE LOVE.



roxy drawtie shoulder 
found here

STUDS AND A GORGEOUS SHADE OF PINK? i may be squealing at my desk.

lois triple compartment
found here

THREE COMPARTMENTS?! my self proclaimed obsessively organized self is craaaving this lovely bag!


i look forward to getting one in the future. they all look like fabulous bags and from the website they look like good quality as well. the price ranges don't seem insane either. yep, this is going on the wish list! i'll be sure to provide a review if i get one :o)

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN OR HEARD OF MISCHA'S BAGS BEFORE? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HER LINE?!

27 comments:

thetragicallychic said...

thanks for the great post!

i didn't know mischa had a bag line too... the last i heard about her was going bonkers and putting/losing weight =X

Rai said...

I like some of the bags.

But they totally Photoshopped the mess out of that photo. That girl is a walking disaster since The O.C.

la petite fashionista said...

i was an OC fanatic back in the day-- i miss mischa! her bag line looks really gorgeous! i wonder if they had any copyright issues with naming something a "birkin"? interesting

Josie said...

I've been loving Mischa's line -- I was quite pleasantly surprised by it. My favorite is the Ila Birkin, but I'm loving the Sienna Bowler. Great picks :)
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

The Trendy Fashionista said...

Amazing bags! I had never heard of her brand before. Thanks for sharing :)

-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

Blicious said...

i had no idea. how funny!! love them though!

xoxo

SogniSorrisi said...

I kind of like that clutch.

Amy said...

I didn't know that mischa barton had a handbag line out either; but I have to say that I kinda love them...especially the pyramid clutch.

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Mischa has a handbag line out? Ohmigosh why didn't I know this?! I'm coveting the Ila Birkin - tres fabulous!! :)

Kim said...

omg I didn't know it.. But it looks amazing ! Really love the black studded clutch

Ruth loves said...

Love the studded ones, i have a large lyla bag :) So does my mom.. and my sister haha! xxx

katrina said...

never heard of it until now. love the "ila birkin"!

Viva La Fashion said...

i guess i'm living under the same rock because i've never heard of it either. :)

Some Girl said...

I like the Pyramid Bowler.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I had no idea she had a handbag collection. These are actually really freaking cute! It's hard to choose a favorite, but I would have to say I am totally in love with the pink one. ;)

CMA said...

love it
she's a great fashion icon
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for the sweet comments, love it!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Join the Gossip said...

I hadn't heard of her line at all! I actually like most of them, too! I'll go check them out now! thanks for the heads up =)

yiqin; said...

The bags are pretty good.

Imogen said...

I didn't know about this either but I'm pleased you posted it. I like what I have seen here.

Talk Pretty To Me said...

Didn't know Mischa had a handbag line out. BUT NOW I DO :) Mischa's got style, but this isn't revolutionary. Its been done before, now she's doing it again. The stud clutch is fab and so is the pyramid bowler. I hate that little logo thing she's got going on though. Overall, its good, but its all been done and I don't think I will lust after any of these bags.

xoxo
J

www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I gave you an award on my blog! xoxo

Lottie said...

beautiful!

Kristin said...

Roxy wants to come live with me!

Nubiasnonsense said...

I didn't know about them, The secon done is gorgeous

MissNeira said...

Never heard of it, but I really like the birkin one!

J said...

like the pyramid clutch!! i never head of her line before but glad to know shes doing something! haha :)

Rachel said...

Wow. I had no idea! I absolutely love the Pyramid Bowler though!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com